Personal self-report from the perspective of adolescents

No replies
ShanSu
Desconectado/a
se unió: 27/09/2020

I have been a social drinker at friend gatherings and family gatherings idscard since I was 13 years old. I was struggling at the time, but once I drank my stupidity and had a very bad experience with vodka, even though it has been 3 years, I was only 17 years old, and I couldn't stand the taste. My close friends prefer to go to bars and clubs for a drink. Maybe some JD and coke/beer for me, my teammates insist on drinking beer, and the women in our team usually drink a glass or two of white wine. I know some people drink foolishly. I know that some people my age still go out to drink, drink a bottle of lambrini or some cheap imitation food, thinking it is really cool when they are immature. I think one of the main fake driver license reasons that underage drinking is a big problem is that it is labeled as "marijuana", just like marijuana, I don't think it should be legalized because people will continue to use more determined drugs.

Copyright © 2012. Todos los derechos reservados. arrobapark 2008-2012  Nota legal